How to sign-up for Moodle
Moodle is an on-line program similar to Blackboard. The Moodle page for the class you are taking with me is the hub of information for the course - go there for the course reading and assignment schedule, copies of the supplemental readings, lecture slides, and assignment instructions and uploading.
Here are instructions for accessing Moodle:
- Go to Muhlenberg's Moodle site: http://moodle.muhlenberg.edu/login/index.php (Note - you must use this web address to access the correct version of Moodle.)
- If necessary, click "Login" at the top right of the page.
- Look at the column labeled "Is this your first time here?"
- Follow the instructions provided.
- (Fill out the New Account information; check your e-mail and click on the link Moodle sends you; look through all of the Muhlenberg College courses - look under "Psychology" to find Personality Psychology and select it)
- The "enrolment key" is listed in your class syllabus, available on my web page.
- Study the Moodle page to be sure you understand how it is organized. Let me know if you have questions.
"Cookies not enabled" error message:
If you get this error message the first thing to do is just try again. For some reason, the second time you enter your password and click login, sometimes it works. If you still get the cookie error message, visit this web page for instructions on how to enable cookies on Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.